WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT KRATOM
- Kratom herb is also called Mitragyna Speciosa
- It is related to the coffee plant.
- It is a leafy tree that grows up to 15 meters in height.
- Mostly found in the rainforests of Southeast Asia, where it had long been used as traditional herbal medicine to cure sicknesses, treat depression symptoms, pain, alleviate anxiety, boost energy as well as being used to promote feelings of wellness and happiness.
- Kratom is not a “legal high” as it has been mistaken, and if you intend getting high with kratom, you may well be disappointed.
- Kratom is a gentle herb which is capable of providing a lift to your mood; it can also stimulate and sedate. Stimulating kratom is not like caffeine; it has a different feeling and a smoother taste than caffeine. The stimulation period does not go beyond 2-5 hours.
- Smaller doses, say, between 2 and 7 grams taken regularly help to provide energy, stimulation and clear focus. The more Kratom you take, the more sedation is achieved.
- Kratom is highly rich in antioxidants and it’s a good alternative to caffeine.
Green, Red or White Veined Kratom. Is there any difference?
Red Vein Kratom: These strains are good for sedation. After the initial energy is exhausted, the calming effects then take charge. Red vein is mostly used as an alternative pain reliever and as a substitute for opiate detoxification. Some users would say it usually gives them elated feelings when taken.
Some Popular Kratom Strains
Borneo kratom effects are relaxing and energizing. A higher dose of borneo kratom tends to be more relaxing, while a lower dose produces stimulating effects. For a new user, the effects can last for about 5-6 hours but experienced users may have the feeling for about 3 hours.
Green-Veined Bali is domicile in Borneo and Sumatra. It is high in alkaloid, which makes it looks like Maeng Da. This Mitragyna Speciosa strain is becoming more popular due to its balanced level of alkaloids. The kratom effects are reported to be relaxing with a slight stimulation and waves of euphoria. It’s a perfect balance of relaxation and stimulation.
This Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) strain has balanced alkaloid content as well. Its unique taste coupled with slight sedating effects makes it a special and perfect treatment for chronic pain. It is also very useful for detoxification from opium.
Green Malaysian is a popular long lasting energizing strain. It is easier to take than other strains because it is more pleasant. Green Malaysian is considered to be more on the excitement or stimulate side. When taken, a beginner feels the effect for up to 8 hours while an experienced user feels the effect between 3 and 4 hours.
Thai kratom is an energizing strain as well as a sexual stimulant. It lasts for up to 4-6 hours. Due to the fact that Mitragyna Speciosa trees were banned in Thailand in 1943, Thai strains are now cultivated in nearby countries like Malaysia and Indonesia.